The Regional Development Plans, PDR 2016-2020 are part of the Strategy for Accelerated Growth and Promotion of Employment (SCAPE 2015-2019). They outline the framework for the development of the regions and constitute the instrument for building economic poles.
- Building regional economic hubs
- An “economic opening up”
- Significant job and income creation,
- A dynamic of equity and social justice,
- Access for all to basic services and a better quality of life,
- The preservation of environmental balances over the long term.